Sunday, May 18, 2014

"Special Request" - Jessica and Heather Vs The Hittites!


I don't usually do (or even get) special requests from people who want to see models of themselves in battle, but I got one last week so here goes.....especially for Jessica and Heather!

I'll let them figure out which of the two girl fighters they are, but they seem to have got themselves into a bit of strife with the local (Hittite) city guard while wandering around the town from my "Battle of Kadesh" setup.

(I was planning to fight this battle this weekend, but it has been overtaken by other stuff - a combo of work and events in my horse and musket campaign, which will almost certainly mean my next battle will be between my French and Austrian armies. Maybe I'll be able to try Kadesh again in a couple of weeks!)

The two female figures are from Cesar's set of "Fantasy Adventurers". Hittites also by Cesar and buildings by Hovels.

No comments:

Post a Comment