Sunday, October 9, 2011

Japanese Village - Progress Report


As you can see from the missing wall sections to the right of the photo, my Japanese village isn't quite finished yet.

I am very happy with the way it is turning out though. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing my Japanese Sengoku Jidai armies battling it out over this particular prize!

This was a very productive weekend. I got several more infantry units for my Early Indiana army completed, and should have that finished (cross fingers) next weekend. Photos to follow as soon as I can.

I finished painting my Mitanni Commanding General and his bodyguard, and also a couple of the Middle Eastern buildings that will form villages for a whole bunch of eras worth of battles in that part of the world. (Photos to follow later this evening).

Also, I made a start on the New Kingdom Egyptian chariots by Cesar that I've had sitting, waiting to paint, for a solid couple of years now. Hopefully I'll have a 6-strong squad of those ready by the end of next weekend also.

It's all going very well. I CAN have very productive weekends when I don't have to spend a huge chunk of the time working!

No comments:

Post a Comment