Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Early Indian Army




I really didn't intend to spend this month working on my Early Indian army, but that's the way it is turning out.

I bought all the figures four years ago of course, and painted the elephants and the horsemen, but was having problems with the paint taking ages - and I do mean ages, in that it was still sticky several months after being applied - to dry on the figures, for which I blamed the "new" plastic that was used for the figures, so didn't press on with the rest.

For the most part, time seems to have cured the problem - the figures now only take a couple of days to dry! So I've been pushing ahead with the rest of it. Still lots to do before the full army is assembled, but these shots show off most of the basic units.

I'll post the full army (famous last words!) later in the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment