Thursday, September 8, 2011

Collector's Show and Other Bits


My Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth army attracted some interest at this year's collector's show, especially from a local family of Polish lineage. Thanks to my co-worker from the News-Banner, Barb Barbieri, taking the photo I was able to be included in the shot.

While I haven't posted much over the past couple of weeks, I have been busy.

I have now finished (?) my regiment of Russian Dragoons from Peter "The Great's" army - just need to take some pics now to post here!

I'm also finally (after four!!! years) getting around to painting the infantry for my early Indian army. I've had the elephants and a couple of horse units waiting all this time for the rest of the army, and they were getting a little restless. I also now have a Commanding General riding in his chariot, to lead it, and am planning their first battle - against my Achaemenid Persians, for the new year.

Once again, I just need to get busy with my camera!

Photos hopefully will follow shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment