Monday, September 14, 2015

More fantasy figures - Orcs this time!

With Halloween fast approaching, I thought I might work on some more "nasties" who could make up an army of demon-type figures, who could fight either my Celts or Vikings (or even Germans) to mark the event.

Last year I painted up some goblins but didn't get them finished before Halloween, and also some undead types - zombies and skeletons. I have a variety of old Dungeons and Dragons monsters that could fit, and also some orcs waiting to be painted. So I've started on the orcs. Just some command figures, mostly riding wargs, at the moment.


The orc commander and his "champion" who will probably lead one of the infantry warbands eventually.


The orc commander and his champion, along with a standard bearer and a drummer to beat out orders for the troops.

No comments:

Post a Comment