Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Belgio-Dutch allies for my Napoleonic Wars British army (Post 1 of 2)

Well, it's been a while since I posted here, but I have been busy painting and organizing. Hopefully over the coming week, given I have some time off from my regular day jobs, I'll be able to post some of my recent months' work.

This post features the Belgio-Dutch contingent that will be part of my Napoleonic British army. So far I have one battalion each of Belgian and Dutch Line Infantry, two squadrons each of Belgian and Dutch Light Dragoons (only one of each pictured) and supporting artillery. William, Duke of Orange, leads the force and is pictured here on a white horse, waving his hat to encourage the troops. (Not all the pics will fit on one post, so I'll post the cavalry separately).

I plan to add forces from the Duchy of Nassau (which was also ruled by William) and some Dutch militia, but that won't happen until later next year some time.


No comments:

Post a Comment