Saturday, July 10, 2010

Celtic Village Ready For Action





I'm not going to say it's complete as there are a bunch of things I still want to do. Also, it won't be a permanent set up as the village may change according to the battle scenario.

But I do have a Celtic village ready for action now. (By the way, the big "yellowish things" off to the side are haystacks for the animals to feed on. They probably should be a bit further away from the village, but I wanted them in the photo as they are part of the project.)

Over the next few weeks I'll be back onto my early Russians, preparing a project to present to Mr. Kracium's history class at Bluffton High School early in the new school year.

Also coming up, in mid-August, is the Wells County Historical Society's Collectors' Show. I still have no idea what I will be presenting at that. My Japanese village definitely will not be ready in time, so I need to find a "Plan B" from somewhere. Lots of options - just can't decide which one to use at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment