Monday, June 22, 2009

New Arab General



The new commanding general for my Arab Conquest army, both alone and with some of his friends.  (I just "finished" him over the weekend.)

The camera picked up a couple of minor painting errors that I couldn't see with my naked eye, so it seems I still have a little touching up to do, but finally my Arabs have a general of their own.  (I had been using a spare Mongol figure previously, and I'm sure he will be happy to go home to his own people.)    

This was a little bit of a distraction, as I'm supposed to be working on my medieval knights at the moment.  Just felt like painting a horse or two over the weekend though, so I got him done, and also most of the work on some more mounted knights.  (Hopefully they will be finished mid-week and the photo will be ready for posting towards the end of the week.) 

Lots of longbow men still to do, and of course, the castle (plus catapults, and a battering ram that needs finishing!)

I want to get started on my Ottoman Turks in July - something will have to give!

No comments:

Post a Comment